Sunday 3 May 2009

Exercise should be used as prevention

This is a new blog I'm using to promote exercise as a prevention for injury, pain, disruption among many things.  I plan on prescribing at least one exercise a week with a full description and diagrams so you can help yourself with my knowledge.

More and more reputable evidence is being released proving the absolute necessity for exercise and specific exercise to enhance healing and reduce injury rates.  It is no longer an assumption, its fact!

I am a trained physiotherapist working at The Physio Centre in Dubai, UAE where my position is about promoting health and exercise, as well as supervising rehabilitation exercise programs for our patients, ensuring maximum benefit and reduced recovery times.

I will start with the exercises I think are important, though i'm more than happy for requests or questions and if i can help, i'll post a reply with advice and/or an exercise.

Good luck and enjoy!

Lea
ltorres@physiocentre.ae
www.physiocentre.ae

No comments:

Post a Comment